POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another desktop object -- screwdriver : Re: Another desktop object -- screwdriver Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another desktop object -- screwdriver
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 7 Oct 1999 20:21:16
Message: <37fd38fc@news.povray.org>
Just got a look at some screwdrivers at a Wal-Mart store.  This is actually
very close to a Stanley 3" slotted type.  The basic handle and tip anyway,
not the neck part.  It actually does go straight at the tip, no trapezoid.
Oh, and no end cap for the handle like I was thinking (only a Popular
Mechanics set had metal ones {for hammering on? well I do}) although ithey
all seem much more rounded.

Bob